Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or
Examples of the cookies we use are listed below:
Essential – These are needed to ensure the website runs as expected. At the time of publishing this policy, we do not have any critical cookies, however, when the need for this changes we will update this policy and a web notice will be shown.
Marketing – These are used to help us tailor your experience, show you information about services you are interested in and ensure we approach you with relevant information in a timely manner.
- Hubspot (To enable us to speak to you via live chat and register your interest in our services)
- Google (To help show you relevant content and communications)
- Linkedin (To help show you relevant content and communications)
- Facebook (To help show you relevant content and communications)
- Microsoft (To help show you relevant content and communications)
Performance – These improve the functionality of the website, help us to see what parts of our site are working well and enable us to offer continually advancing user experiences.
- Google Analytics (To see which parts of our site are receiving the most web visits and what marketing tools are most valuable)
- Hubspot (To view which part of our site is most engaging for our audience)
You can easily disable and enable both 1st and 3rd party cookies by using your browser controls. Some cookies can be critical to the functions of this website and therefore when blocked, may change your experience on this website and could cause the site to not work as intended. The “Help” portion on almost all web browsers will tell you how to accept or stop accepting cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable and delete existing cookies. We recommend that you leave cookies active and consent to all cookie as they enable you to take advantage of the most attractive features of our services.
If you have further questions please email us at [email protected]